Commercial Office Building Security
What areas of your building are vulnerable?
• In multi-tenant office buildings, tenants are frequently asked to provide access control to their own spaces. Don’t rely on the building’s lobby screening (if any). Make sure unauthorized persons can’t enter and roam the building (and offices) alone and unmonitored thereby increasing the threat of robbery, theft and espionage.
• Underground, adjacent, or attached parking spaces or garages are a frequent target of criminals committing theft, robbery, rape and car-jacking and a source of lawsuits.
• Isolated or “risk” areas like loading docks can be protected by access control to prevent unauthorized access to the building. Access of delivery and moving trucks to underground loading docks should be strictly controlled, to prevent illicit entry into the building and removal of property.
• Utilities (water, power, and gas) which are accessible outside the building, but on building property should be secured. Also, it is essential to secure access to the building ventilation system and electrical and telephone rooms.
Sonitrol: The Right Solutions
Sonitrol has worked to protect commercial offices across North America for over 50 years. We can help.
Access control, audio intrusion detection, video surveillance, fire detection, 24/7 monitoring… no matter what your security needs are, Sonitrol has it covered.
Why Commercial Offices Use Sonitrol Security
- Industry Expertise – You need someone you can trust to protect your facilities. Sonitrol works with commercial offices across the country.
- Innovative Technology – Sonitrol’s state-of-the-art audio detection technology is superior to anything on the market today. Complimented with video, fire protection, and managed access control, Sonitrol can offer a full suite of security protection.
- Proven results – No one can match Sonitrol’s results; the numbers speak for themselves. Criminals apprehended: over 174,838 and climbing.
Sonitrol Performance Guarantee
No other security provider will match Sonitrol’s Performance Guarantee:
- Performance Warranty – Sonitrol will pay for the first $10,000 of any loss if a forced entry is not detected and the proper authority is not notified.
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee – Sonitrol will refund your installation fee and remove our equipment if your system fails to perform as contracted and you are dissatisfied with our service within three (3) months of initial installation.
- False Alarm Fine Guarantee – If you receive a false alarm fine dispatched by Sonitrol and not your personnel, Sonitrol will assist in canceling the fee or credit your account for the fine.
- Emergency Service Guarantee – Within our service area, Sonitrol guarantees the on-site arrival of a service technician within four (4) hours from the time of your request.
One Simple Log-In
Anywhere, anytime access to all of your key security functions – all from a standard web browser. Just type in mySonitrol.com, and you can monitor all of your connected facilities.
- Intrusion Detection – View alarm messages and statistics specific to your burglary system.
- Online Access Control – Manage your users and their permissions or view your access control configuration.
- Video – Access live video feeds from any web browser or receive video clips via email.
- Fire – Review alarm history and key parameters specific to your fire system.
- Real-time Reporting – Get reports when you want them or scheduled to run automatically