Healthcare Security Solutions that Support HIPAA Compliance
How Secure is Your Facility?
Stringent HIPPA guidelines have made security a top priority for healthcare facilities across the U.S. Besides assuring HIPPA compliance, healthcare facilities pose other security challenges due to high public traffic and drug inventories.
The best way to safeguard against possible crime — both internal and external — is to regulate who has access to your facility, and to protect it after-hours with the most effective security system on the market.
Sonitrol’s Managed Access Solution allows you to determine who has access to sensitive areas, and it is fully integrated with our impact-activated Audio Intrusion alarm that begins recording a crime as it is occurring. Trained Sonitrol operators listen, verify and dispatch police. It is that simple. And it works — Sonitrol has helped law enforcement professionals capture over 174,838 criminals.
Sonitrol has worked with healthcare facilities across North America for over 50 years. We can help.
Access control, audio intrusion detection, video surveillance, fire detection, 24/7 monitoring… no matter what your security needs are, Sonitrol has it covered.
Why Healthcare Facilities Use Sonitrol Security
- Industry Expertise – You need someone you can trust to protect your facilities. Sonitrol works with hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country.
- Innovative Technology – Sonitrol’s state-of-the-art audio detection technology is superior to anything on the market today. Complimented with video, fire protection, and managed access control, Sonitrol can offer a full suite of security protection.
- Proven results – No one can match Sonitrol’s results; the numbers speak for themselves. Criminals apprehended: over 174,838 and climbing.
Sonitrol Performance Guarantee
No other security provider will match Sonitrol’s Performance Guarantee:
- Performance Warranty – Sonitrol will pay for the first $10,000 of any loss if a forced entry is not detected and the proper authority is not notified.
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee – Sonitrol will refund your installation fee and remove our equipment if your system fails to perform as contracted and you are dissatisfied with our service within three (3) months of initial installation.
- False Alarm Fine Guarantee – If you receive a false alarm fine dispatched by Sonitrol and not your personnel, Sonitrol will assist in canceling the fee or credit your account for the fine.
- Emergency Service Guarantee – Within our service area, Sonitrol guarantees the on-site arrival of a service technician within four (4) hours from the time of your request.
One Simple Log-In
Anywhere, anytime access to all of your key security functions – all from a standard web browser. Just type in mySonitrol.com, and you can monitor all of your connected facilities.
- Intrusion Detection – View alarm messages and statistics specific to your burglary system.
- Online Access Control – Manage your users and their permissions or view your access control configuration.
- Video – Access live video feeds from any web browser or receive video clips via email.
- Fire – Review alarm history and key parameters specific to your fire system.
- Real-time Reporting – Get reports when you want them or scheduled to run automatically